2023 Division 4 Unit of the Year!!
This year, 2023 we will be the Master of Ceremonies for "The Biggest Small Town 4th of July Parade" for the City of Seguin!!!
- July 4th- Parade downtown Seguin
- September- 3rd Friday of Month-POW/MIA Ceremony
- October 23rd-31st Red Ribbon Week Events
October 22nd- Kiki Camarena Motorcycle Run- Ride to Be Drug Free. This year a Scavenger Hunt also!!
- November 10th- Color Guard- Veterans Day Ceremony at Navarro ISD
- November 11th- Veterans Park- City of Seguin, Parade 1000/Ceremony 1100-1200
THANK YOU goes out to the following groups or people for our Fundraiser- the 4th Annual Kiki Camarea Run & Scavenger Hunt:
Billy Smith- for Grilling and cooking for the plate sale
American Legion Post 245 for planning the run and the donation
McQueeny VFW for the donation
Geronimo VFW members for volunteering
American Legion Post 179 for attending our event
1st Commercial Bank for the silent auction item
CMC Steel for the silent auction items
Eddie Ocho for the donation
XM Media for the donation
Paul- a hard core Marine who donated several items for our silent auction
ALL of the parents for cutting potatoes, or loading plates the day of the event, or helping with the clean up- you are all amazing!!
City of Seguin's Water tower lite up in RED for Red Ribbon Week 2023!!